Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Oh Hell.

Did you confirm the meeting on Thursday with PE2 and Sandrine? Is the dominante list ready? A.

This is the e-mail response I got from the English teacher here. Okay, first of all, she is the English teacher, so she ought to know which students are focusing in English--or at least if the list is ready yet. Secondly, who the hell is Sandrine and why did no one tell me I was supposed to talk to her. Thirdly, this lady knows my French is crap. How the hell am I supposed to ask a question if I can't speak the fucking language?

This is all nonsense. No wonder there is a revolution every ten years here. After about a month of this, I'm ready to launch myself off a barricade.

(By the way, if you have no clue what is going on, read the following travel log for an update. Sorry things are not in chronological order.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home