Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Helas...

I looked for Star Ac. pictures to post on my weblog but I couldn't find the ones I wanted. You guys have no idea how upset I am by this--you guys have no idea what you are missing. Star Ac. is awsome... in the way that only really, really bad Eurotrash television can be. My next travel log contains bits of info from last Friday's Star Ac so I won't repeat myself... I will only again bemoan the fact that I am unable to find pictures of the newspaper dress that everyone (yes, even the men) had to wear... and the shiny gladiator skirt that they put the guys in... and the tree swing set that Matteau sang in... Ah, I will miss Star Ac. when I go back to the states... Did you know you can pay only 6,90 Euros a month to have constant Star Ac. updates on your computer?

I have to find some pictures. Really.

In other news, I sat in on an IUFM English class today. It was in... French. So it was good listening practice. For me. Oh goodness, this place is a mess. It is really, really disorganized. Really. I think if I were put in charge of this place I would burn it down and then shoot myself. That's how bad it is. Thankfully I am not in charge because I don't know how to say "I don't know anything about a fire" in French.

I should go eat. I'm hungry.

Look forward to my next travel log. It contains all sorts of goodies about Star Ac. and the introduction of the Brits to grits--all sublime.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Sofiane finally bit it last night, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home