Thursday, March 03, 2005

Back at the IUFM

IUFM= It's Up Fucked Mother (It's a Fucked Up Mother)

Yeah, it's not that good. Here is the new contest: come up with a thingie for the letters IUFM. Must be funny. Your prize? I will laugh and then probably NOT jump out of my window.

Mom is giving her proposal defense tomorrow. Funnily enough, I'm not actually nervous for her. I'm more nervous for Hilary and her family, who have offered to put Mom up for the weekend. Good Luck, Hil. We have all warned you and I still don' think you fully appreciate what you are getting yourself (and your family--including Dog) into.

Oh, and here's a funny didn't-run-spell-check story. A student just sent me an e-mail telling me that she couldn' meet with me during a certain time because she had "curses."

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger STAG said...

In Under Five Minutes...

International University For Morons
(Brenda's choice)

Infinitly Useful Floor Model

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Brenda's favorite will be hard to beat.

"It's (an) unbelievable French Monster"

"I understand firtually mothing"

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home