Thursday, May 11, 2006

"Mature" Women

I am now a "mature" woman. This message was sent out on the SU listserv:


Mature Women’s Grant
Applications are now available in the Financial Aid Office, Holloway Hall Room 213, for the American Association of University Women-Eastern Shore Branch 2006 Mature Woman’s Grant. Eligible applicants include women, ages 25 and over, who are residents of Caroline, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne or Talbot counties. Applications must be postmarked by Thursday, June 1.


Guess I'll be going grey next.

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feh, I'm already gray. Life sucks, then you die.

- Shari

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Ovonia Red said...

Ha! It gets better (or worse). THursday evening, in my class, one of the girls there was talking about her 21st birthday, which she celebrated the night before.

I really hate taking classes with undergrads...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home