Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Some updates

I suppose I should actually use this 'blog to post some updates on my life...

Spring semester is over--I earned some good grades. I am taking one class in June (a web-based class). I've also found summer employment. I am going to be working at a convenience store in Ocean City (the OC). I expect June will be pretty crazy between work and school.

I've decided to stay at SU for one last semester. I'm not going to work at the same place though. I did like most of the students I was working with, but the other people in in the office I worked... bleh, I really did not like them. So I'll find something else to do.

Hmmm, basically there is no news. Good thing, right?

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Updates are what keeps cyberspace in balance. :)

"Earned" seems to be the key word regarding your grades. Well done, lady!

I probably should know/remember,but how far's Ocean City from Salisbury? We are talking MD, right?

G'luck finding a better work environment next go-round...

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work! I'm glad you're going to stick it out.

Go check out my 'blog. I posted pictures. :-)

- Shari

 

Post a Comment

<< Home