Sunday, January 07, 2007

Thanks to everyone

Hey y'all. Mom sent me an email that said this: "GREAT comments on your blog - you have so many devoted friends!! If you
never make another friend your entire life, you'll have captured more
than most."

And she is right. I have an absolutely WONDERFUL group of friends. It may not be a large network, but each friend that I do have is worth more than a hundred casual acquaintances (or a thousand or a million or whatever). Quality over quantity and all that.

So thanks for all the comments.

2 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger Ovonia Red said...

By the way, when I got on the internet this morning, I had thirteen e-mails. Two were junk emails, but five were notifications of blog comments and six were e-mails from friends and family. I feel so loved.

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, when I get that many emails it usually means that I've won yet another lottery and that I'm being given an opportunity to improve a body part that I don't have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home