Sunday, July 06, 2008

I'm not finished posting about the two week Typhoid Mary tour, but I'll get to that later. I just wanted to post and let everyone know that I have made it up to Jersey, where I will remain for the next six weeks, working an honest to goodness 9-5 job (well, 8:30 to 5). Things are just as I remembered them from last year: the need to turn left to make a right, things that Jersonians refer to as traffic circles but which are not, and the oh so strange road that is both 95 North AND 295 South (yes, this is the same direction. For the record, it goes south).

The new roomie is nice, and the cats (three of them) are cool too. I've spent the day chillin' and cooking and eating--my kinda day.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Violin Woman said...

I'm glad you had a safe trip! Have fun settling in.

- Shari

 

Post a Comment

<< Home