Friday, April 18, 2008

Speechless

I have yet another little gem to add to my collection.

For one of my French classes, I am required to write two papers. I wrote my second paper on Debussy, Mallarme, and the Impressionists. (I actually wanted to write about Stravinsky and the Rite of Spring, but that idea was nixed by the prof.) Anyway, a couple of days ago, we had to bring our papers in for peer reviews. I passed my paper off to a couple of different folks and didn't look at their comments until I got home. But as I was going through the paper, I noticed that one of them had, next to a picture by Monet that I had included in the paper, written, "can you find a clearer picture?"


Yeah. Time to stop taking classes with undergrads.

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.
Good luck with that. :)
Beats the only stuDuhnt quote I got recently. A girl was trying to remember a course number and wound up saying "those numbers get confused."

--Anna

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger STAG said...

Spring has finally arrived in my nations capital! I now have daffydillys on my front garden! Happy happy! woo hoo!

And the bike still runs JUST fine....but Brenda has not been feeling quite ready to go for a ride. I don't know if you ever saw my new bike...its a 1200 cc Yamaha....passes everything except a gas station.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home