Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Still Alive.

Hey everyone. I'm still alive. I have spent the past week traveling and exploring. I will post my adventures later. Mom and I had a good visit--it was really nice to see her again. Tomorrow I am going to Lyon to meet up with Anaid, then we are heading back to Valence so she can stay the night. Tonight I am going to Yoga with Jo and Llian, then Jo and I are going folk dancing. Sunday I think I am going to go skiing. In the French Alps. Try not to be too jealous.

I just read on Bill's Blog that the Ontario Renaissance Festival is no more. It is a disconcerting piece of information. I wonder if this has anything to do with the relationship between the US dollar and the Canadian dollar.

I went to Flunch last night with Jo and Llian. Jo and I had a nice little bitch-fest on the way there. We complained about Queen Bee. More on that later. Right now I will just say that it has to do with some particularity bitter butter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home