Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Almost Halfway There...

Well, we're almost halfway through the semester... I think. And things are crazy. In fact, I really don't have time to post anything interesting. I need to get some homework done before the mad rush of ESL students starts up again. I am seeing so many students that by the end of the week I can no longer speak English. I actually spent five minutes last weekend trying to figure out if I needed to use an article (a) before a word or not. (I finally decided that, based on meaning, the word needed an article). Sheesh.

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Six more weeks, then? (You know, how crowds at rallies for re-elected presidents can chant "four more years"? Like that, but for the second half of your semester.)
Six more weeks! Six more weeks!
Assuming a 12-week semester....

Anyway, good luck and have fun and don't over-think words, much less words' articles. Do you have any idea how bizzare words look/sound/everything after you've repeated them enough?! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home