Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Family Stories

I'm not much of a kid person, but I make an exception for family members' kids. My cousin A. has a three-year-old named Marcus. She related this little story to me in the last e-mail she sent (I hope she doesn't kill me for posting it). I just thought it was hilarious and I had to share it:


Marcus has become quite the precocious (sp?) 3yrold. Today after falling off the bed he stood up, pulled down his pants, kissed his hand and then smaked his naked ass with it. I just about fell off the bed too and laughed, "Marcus what are you doing?" He said, "If ew tiss it, it doen't urt" I'm sorry i laughed because he did it two more times just for the reaction. Please lord, never in public.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was tempted to pilfer the little-kid story for my blog, but I didn't.

It *is* a funny story. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home