Saturday, December 24, 2005

WIFI access!

Hey y'all. I'm in my Paternal Grandfather's house (Paw) and I just discovered that one of the neighbors has WiFi access (we do call it wifi in English right? I asked someone in the airport if there was any wifi access and the person looked totally confused.) So I figure I'll spend some time on the internet until the person who has the access discovers me and kicks me off. Heh.

Illinois. What can I say. It's flat. The Borders here has a pretty good selection of International Music and Language Instruction books. In fact, I tried to convince my Dad yesterday that he needed to buy the $392 Rosetta Stone Spanish instruction kit. (He wasn't going for it.)

I brought an upper-body work-out dvd with me so I could continue to work on my arms. It uses weights, so I decided I'd make do with a couple of soup cans. Nope. Turns out that my arms a actually a bit stronger than I had thought, so the soup cans were totally useless. I've been keeping my eyes open for something I can use instead.

Bleh.

Bleh.

Bleh.

Such an uninteresting 'blog. I'm so boring.

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Ovonia Red said...

1. I was actually looking as the Spanish--my French is beyond the Rosetta Stone level (yea me). But I've also been checking out the Tell Me More stuff. It is a lot cheaper. So I don't know. I think I should just find a Spanish-speaking boyfriend.
2. I'll learn Arabic later. But it's on the list. Anyway, I figure the D of HS has already got me on their long list (as opposed to some of my friends, who are probably on the short list).
3. The mummy is not with me. She is in Missouri. I am in Illinois.
4. I own Creature Comforts. WHat I really want to watch is the second season of Little Britain. EEH EEH EEEHHHH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home