Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Lessons

(I already typed this, but the computer lost it. I don't think I will ever be able to recapture the imagery from the original, so I'm just gonna give you all the bare bones version).

So, today I learned that snow+bangs=icicles. (something about brushing hair back and winding up with ice spikes, which cause Prague natives and Prague tourists to stare).

(Something about what happens when ice spikes start to melt on an overcrowded tram).

(Something about hating snow).

3 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Something about a hat)? ;)

I'm sure the original blog would've offered vivid imagery, but the suggested mental images filled in the blanks pretty well.

To lost blogs and wet hair in winter! (I need to start doing something different--I used to towel dry my hair then let it dry out on the half-hour trip in to work....doesn't work with a <5-10 minute commute.)

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a report on the news about the wild weather in Europe. They showed a highway outside of Prague, and yup, that's winter all right.
Remember to keep your tongue in your mouth. I have memories of a boy in my grade three class who was double-dog dared to lick the swing set in the middle of an arctic winter! Not a pretty sight.
Brenda

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Abu Mahmoud said...

Hehehe, this used to happen to me on my rambles around my neighborhood in my pre-driving days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home