Friday, January 12, 2007

Some more pics...



This is the Loreto in Prague... it was, um, interesting. It contained quite possibly the ugliest Cathedral I've ever seen. Hmm, guess I should write about that too. Well, add it to the list of things to look for in the future.



This is one of the statues on Charles Bridge in Prague.



(Hope this works). This is a short video I took of the fountain outside of the (brand new) Kafka Museum in Prague. THe funniest thing about this fountain was the fact it was surrounded by middle-aged and older ladies who were just tickled to peices about the whole thing. They all got each other to take their pictures standing in between the two men in the fountain.

I didn't go into the museum, though I did have a brief moment where I wondered what exactly it was that made me think it would be a good idea for me to move to the city that created/influenced Kafka. I mean, I've already lived through my own Kafka story. It was not a pleasant experience, so... what am I doing in Prague again? Oh right, the culture.

2 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm....so if that fountain is culture than what does the seamy underbelly of Prague look like?
Brenda

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Ovonia Red said...

I don't know about the seamy underbelly of Prague yet (still working my way through the topcoat, I guess). I still don't know exactly what that fountain has to do with Kafka. (I'm wondering if it is a story I missed? And what would the story be about anyway?)

Anyway, since I'm not shopping for an apartment this weekend, I may go back and actually go into the museum. Maybe the answer is in there somewhere...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home