Monday, April 09, 2007

Back from Krak...(ow)

Just got back to Prague this morning. I slept a little better on the way back (I guess two days of walking will wear a person out), but I'm still pretty freakin' tired right now (I'm that type of tired where I can' sleep but I can' do anything else. My brain is just not functioning right now. And I need to prep classes at some point today. I was going to go grocery shopping today but apparently the Czechs celebrate Easter on Monday rather than Sunday... so the stores will all be closed today. Not gonna starve, but the trick will be finding time tomorrow to pick up enough to get me through the rest of the week...)

Well, I was going to post some stuff about Krakow, but I keep getting distracted by the wall on the other side of the room (been staring at it for several minutes now), so I think I'm gonna drink some tea or something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home