Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Yet another one...

So I have no idea how I manage it, but I look either retarded, autistic, deformed, or psychotic in just about every picture taken of me (the classic shots usually combine at least two of the above). I've always chalked this up to having an "animated" and "expressive" face. But it has happened so often I may have to consider the more likely alternative: I just look funny.

So feel free to weigh in on this latest classic. Just don't tell me that it "is not that bad." Or I will post my infamous passport picture.


3 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger STAG said...

Hmmmmmmm.
My mamma always said if you can't say anything good then don't say anythi......................................................................................................................................................... You clearly have an awesome sense of humour!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Ovonia Red said...

It is a bad, bad sign when I post a picture and people comment on my sense of humor...

(By the way, I'm laughing.)

DJ

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, as your mama, I can't see anything wrong (but please don't post your passport picture!). Let's just say that you look both expressive AND animated.

You're like your grandmother (my mom)--it's hard to get a good picture of you because you move around so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home