Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mmmm... food...

No one is allowed to make fun of me ever again for eating as much as I do in a day. Read what I just read and you will understand:

"Here’s Phelps’s typical menu. (No, he doesn’t choose among these options. He eats them all, according to the Post.)

Breakfast: Three fried-egg sandwiches loaded with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise. Two cups of coffee. One five-egg omelet. One bowl of grits. Three slices of French toast topped with powdered sugar. Three chocolate-chip pancakes.

Lunch: One pound of enriched pasta. Two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayo on white bread. Energy drinks packing 1,000 calories.

Dinner: One pound of pasta. An entire pizza. More energy drinks."

(http://blogs.wsj.com/health/2008/08/13/the-michael-phelps-diet-dont-try-it-at-home/)

The ideal diet, if I do say so myself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home