Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Today is Tuesday.

It has been so long since I've posted anything here that the user interface has completely changed. But I'm sure I'll figure it out--I'm a smart cookie. (Mmmm, brownies...)

So, as you might have gathered from the subject line of this particular 'blog, today is Tuesday. I am leaving on Sunday. That means I have some days--you know, those days between today and Sunday--to pack and gather and gather and pack.

Now, most readers will have heard already, but I have found a place to stay for my first month there. I will be doing a homestay, living with an Ecuadorian woman and her two kids. Breakfast and dinner are included in the price. Of course, she doesn't speak any English and I don't speak any Spanish, so... well, I'll be forced to learn, won't I?

Other than that, I don't have any news. I'll update this 'blog as things happen.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well..bah.
How's the new country?

--Anna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home