Friday, November 07, 2008

Almost Halfway Through

As of next Tuesday, I will be halfway through my first session. We just finished learning 12 verb tenses and aspects in six days (well, I taught them and my students reviewed them--they were supposed to have known them all already, but I have my doubts). I can´t even begin to describe how intense that is. (Or how fried my brain is right now).

Other than that, there really isn´t anything too interesting going on in my life. I found some folks to practice Tai Chi with, and one of the guys is teaching us some Filipino stick fighting (cool). He married an Ecuadorian about five years ago, and lives in a fantastic house down in the Valley (the super nice part of town). Another person in this little group lives about half a block from me, and we are all meeting at her house tomorrow for our weekend Tai Chi get together.

Well, time to head out and find a cabina so I can give Shari a call.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger STAG said...

Phillipine stick fighting is awesome...mostly because it is not limited to sticks. The same moves work for swords or empty hands, and everything in between. I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home