Monday, May 23, 2005

'Nother Interview

Well, going for another interview tomorrow at Salisbury University. I will be meeting with two people (seperately, thank goodness) to talk about another assistantship position. This position would pay less money but would still carry a tuition waiver. It is a tutoring position--ESL students at Salisbury (and there really don't seem to be too many)--but it is something that I have actual experience doing. I just got off the phone with the current tutor and she sounded really nice--I will be going to meet with her tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

I will post on here as soon as I find out.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Ovonia Red said...

This one def. did go a lot better. Both people I spoke to said that they were going to recommend me to the chair for the position.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home