Monday, November 14, 2005

The wonders of wi-fi internet access...

...especially when one is in an exreamely (how is that word spelled anyway? Even the spell check doesn't know) boring evening class...

Anyway.

For the final exam in this class we are allowed to have a sheet of notes, though we have to turn it in to the prof after the exam. I think I may do my note sheet in French. Just for shits and giggles.

Je n'aime pas cette classe. Pourqui? Parce que elle m'ennuie. Et les autres etudiants sont... je ne sais pas le mot en Francais... jocks. Blayt.

Et encore un fois, tous les mecs sont cons.

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger STAG said...

Blayt?

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Ovonia Red said...

It is kinda Russian. I think. My pronunciation of anything Russian is a little sketchy. Let's just say it is the Deirdre approximation of a Russian cuss word.

Vive les gros mots!

And mulled wine! With cinnamon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home