Wednesday, October 19, 2005

How Disappointing!


Well, I was looking through some old 'blog entries and I discovered something. They were really funny. I was laughing out loud and I wrote the stuff. That should make me happy; instead, it has made me realize that my more recent entries are lacking in humor. I no longer have nasty showers, mutant flies, completely dis-organized schools... I no longer live in a middle/high school with roomies from around the world. I no longer have insane amounts of free time with which to compose humerous anecdotes or travel to distant lands. In short, I have become, once again, a very boring person.

And, as a boring person, I really don't need a 'blog.

Therefore, I am suspending my 'blog activity--at least until I have something clever or humerous or amusing to say.

And so, mes amis, I leave you with a picture that one of the students at the IUFM de Valence just sent me. Sweet Dreams.

1 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger STAG said...

Now WHERE did they find that old picture of me...pushaaa!

I for one would love to see you post pics from time to time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home