Friday, March 17, 2006

Leprechaun... in the WHAT?!

So, nothing like spending a little time browsing the internet after a full day of work and school. Anyway, I decided it was time for me to catch up with movie trailers (I rarely watch tv so I usually don't know what is playing).

A few clicks and pathways later and I wind up looking at imdb's listing of Willow (remember that one? Back in, what, 1988?). From there I go to Warwick Davis... and I check the list of movies he's done. Hmm, Harry Potter... oh, right, he's professor Flitwick... wait... what is this? Leprechauns... in the Hood 2? What? Umm, does this mean that...? Yes, it does. I scroll down a little further and find (you guessed it) Leprechauns in the Hood. Okay, let's follow this link... right. Oh, it has Ice-T in it. Isn't he famous? No, I think I'm thinking of Ice Cube. Hey, is this a link to the trailer? Oh, I gotta check this out...

http://videodetective.com/home.asp?PublishedID=273872

Yup. Going straight to video... and then not going anywhere after that. I wonder if Netflix has this little jewel? (I wonder if Mom would disown me if I put it on her Netflix queue...)

I think it might be time for me to get to bed. And get some sleep. Happy Spring Break, everyone.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy day-after-St.-Patrick's-Day.

I like browsing IMDB like that. I've found some weird stuff doing it, but I've also been able to confirm that yes, the stalkerish guy in Amelie really was in one of the Alien movies, as the guy whose arm had been replaced with equipment or something.

Ice-T, in a Leprechaun horror (I'm assuming)? Ashamedly, my interest is sparked. I think the only thing I've ever seen Ice-T in, is the Law&Order spinoff (SVU?) where he plays a cop.

And yeah, sleep is a good thing. :)

Take care...

Oh, yeah, guess where I ate lunch today. (Site of the birth of the infamous nickname.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home