Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Some pics of Krakow

The Church on Wawel Hill.


The Vistula River (view from Wawel Hill).



Looking out over Krakow from Wawel Hill.


Part of the Easter Market in the Old Town Square of Krakow.


I just thought that this building was cool looking.



Krakow street (might be morning, might be evening--I can't remember).



So, these were some barbecued cheese thingies--very good with cranberry sauce... (I'm turning in my Granny--thinking about food wayyy too much!)



This was just cool.

So, these are just a few pictures. (I took A LOT of pictures--as usual). Most of my pictures really don't look that good (bummer, but it was cold so I'm just going to use that as my excuse. I don't know what it means, but it sounds like a god excuse to me). When I get a chance, I will post about:

Traumatic (and aborted) trip to the Salt Mines
Meeting Aussies
Goya and the church
Re-aligning Chakras
Never eat anything larger than your head--especially when the main ingredient is sauerkraut
Being a Polish language expert (Wa hoo!)
Visiting a European country where people go to church (consider that I've lived in France and
the Czech Republic, both very non-religious)
Overheard English (from two very silly American girls studying abroad)
My brilliant plan to visit the Jewish part of town on Easter Sunday (no brainer, right?)
And so much more!

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Is it horrible of me to think of Barbara Walters trying to report from Wawel Hill?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home