Saturday, August 11, 2007

Princeton, NJ

So, after work on Friday, I drove over to Princeton University to walk around a bit (and take pictures).





So, as I was walking around, I started to feel a bit down. Like, I wish I were smarter and could get into a school like this. I was actually feeling a bit glum about it all. Now, it was surprisingly chilly (considering that it was mid-August), and I was wearing a zippered sweater. I was walking kinda quickly, so I was starting to get a bit warm. In the middle of my pity-party, I unzipped my sweater just a bit and discovered that I hadn't taken my work badge off. At this point I chuckled a bit because I realized something: I might not have gone to Princeton, but I was helping write one of the tests that people who want to go there have to take. So there.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger STAG said...

Looks like Hogwarts.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Ovonia Red said...

Yeah, I was kinda looking for the people wearing wizard robes and quidditch scarves.

DJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home