Thursday, January 03, 2008

My wall of shame...

Well, as my last picture has given folks some small measure of amusement, I figured I'd continue with my tour of "animated and expressive" photos (Animated and expressive is how my good ol' Mom describes them. I use slightly different terms, which I shall not post here).

The bummer of it all is that I don't own copies of all the doozies out there. I wish I had a copy of my high school percussion picture. Or my military ID picture (that one was an absolute winner). Or the picture that someone took of my in France (where my chin managed to completely disappear). Still, I have plenty to keep this amusing.

Anyway, here I am with my double second cousin once removed, Marcus.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohmigosh. It's Deirdre, with a kid! How on Earth did that happen?!

 
At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a fun/funny picture of you being goofy with a kid.
Kudos for sharing it.
--Anna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home