Monday, June 01, 2009

Buenos Aires

My trip to BA was excellent. I got to see my friend Natalia, who I hadn't seen since I lived in Valence, France (about four years ago now) and meet her mother and boyfriend. She is super happy in her life there--a lot happier than she was back when we were in France. We talked about the states of our lives then and now, and about being content professionally and personally. All in all, a wonderful visit.

BA is an amazing city, and I plan to return some day (when I have more time and money). There are not a lot of museums, but there is so much to do. There are cafes and bars (and people are not afraid to go out after it gets dark), there is shopping, there are tango classes, there are festivals and concerts and outdoor markets. I spent most of my time just walking around the city. I would leave about 9 or ten in the morning, and walk until about six or seven. I ate pizza and pasta and alfahores and empanadas and chorripan and meat.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my trip. Hope you enjoy!




Ok, I'm off to the gym to try to work off some of those alfajores I ate in BA. I'll post more pictures later.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger STAG said...

walking. ugggg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home