Monday, October 03, 2005

Conversion to Pure Evil

Well, it is official. I have gone over to the side of pure evil. Yes, it is true: I am creating a PowerPoint slide show.

Why, you may ask, this sudden change of heart? Why have I abondoned all that is good and holy? Why have I debased myself, sunk to the level of clipart and soundbites?

For the same reason as many other people. PowerPoint presentations impress my professor. I also have absolutely no content and need to cover that little fact up. Enter the wonderful world of Microsoft's PowerPoint. I am now able to expand about five sentences of notes into a ten minute presentation with seven slides. I am carefully crafting each and every slide, adding backgrounds and borders and clipart and animations to draw the eye away from the pitiful lack of content.

I feel so dirty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home