Thursday, February 22, 2007

Just to keep you posted!

The blogmistress asked me to post something for her. She's having trouble posting, and isn't quite sure why.

Here's the message:

"Anyway, just post that I'm doing better, that I haven't been able to get on my blog, not the worry about me, that I'm busy as hell (this whole week has been full of 12+ hour days, now that I think about it. I'm completely exhausted."

We've chatted a few times this week, and she does seem to be having some better days. Her teaching will be observed on Friday, so keep her in your thoughts!

3 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully it's been a week of 12+hour BLUE days (as opposed to those black ones). :)
G'luck tomorrow!

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just be yourself Friday and you will do just fine!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking about you on Friday! I know you'll do fine. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home