Thursday, September 20, 2007

Phone headache

Well, so far I have not had any luck getting credit added to my phone. I canćt call the number to add time, and I canćt use the internet. Not a big deal--I never really use a cell phone anyway--but it would be nice to have that option just in case. But oh well. I just sent an email to O2 about it--hopefully i can de-Czech-ify the response.

Light day today--just walked around the city. Came back to the hostel at about 5pm--gonna rest this evening. Still feel absolutely exhausted. Going to Lake Bled tomorrow--suppposed to be absolutely beautiful.

2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was in London, I found to my surprise (and no small pleasure) that virtually any sweet shop, tobacconist, news agent etc. could get me some phone time. Can you see an O2 logo in any shop windows or anything??
--Hil again

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilary, I think the problem is that she's not in the CZ. O2 is all over Europe, but it doesn't seem to be linked like you'd expect from an international company. Add to that the language problem (if she did buy an O2 card in Slovenia and it didn't recharge her Czech phone, she might not be able to speak to someone in a language she understands). We couldn't access the Czech O2 website from the US--had hopes she could access the site while in Europe, but apparently you can't access it from anywhere out of country.

Good thing you don't require the damn thing to be glued to your body, DJ!

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home