Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Unpacking

Well, I've started unpacking. One might think that it would not be a particularly daunting task, given that I only took a backpack--and didn't even fill that all the way. The problem is that I never really got a chance to unpack from Prague before I went to Jersey, I never got a chance to unpack from Jersey before I went to the Midwest, and I never got a chance to unpack from the Midwest before I went to the Balkans. So now I have, let me see, four trips to unpack from. But I've made some headway. For example, today I refilled my travel shampoo and conditioner bottles. Ahh, progress.

3 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger STAG said...

But you promised me you would never sleep again!

Ah well...glad you are finally back in the land of the living. You probably slept for 24 hours...waking up at seven in the evening thinking it was seven in the morning! (I do that...grin!)

I think I could fall in love with the Balkans though. Dragon bridge hmmmmm? Cool!

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. You're trying to unpack.
2. You've refilled your travel bottles. (Isn't that more like re-packing?)

I think you're going about it the wrong way. :)

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree with Anna. I think you're doing it perfectly! If you refill the travel bottles as soon as you get home, then they are all ready for the next big adventure!

Hugs,
Shari

 

Post a Comment

<< Home