Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Blogging in Greek

Blogger is in Greek. It's pretty cool, as long as I can figure out how to post.

Anyway, as you've probably figured out by now, I have arrived in Greece. My train from Skopje to Thessaloníki was only about an hour late, and the train to Athens was an hour late leaving Thessaloniki, so it all worked out.

Anyway, I have just paid 8 Euros (eek!) to have a load of laundry done, but I am on my absolute last outfit (as in, the outfit that didn't smell as bad as the others). It involves a haphazard mixture of brown and black, but I don't really care.

The hostel has more than one computer and internet access is free, so I will be able to post some stuff over the next couple of days. In the meantime, though--Athens awaits! (After breakfast, that is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home