Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Things to burn

So, here is my list of things that I will need to burn when I get back because they smell so bad:

my socks
my shoes
my flip-flops
my feet

I might need to throw in a couple of tee-shirts, but it the feet that are really rank at this point. I'm staying in an 8-bed dorm right now, and when I got back and took off my shoes, I swear the rank of my feet filled the entire space. To be fair, it is a pretty small space, but still...

Anyway, I am going to go visit one of the islands tomorrow (not Santorini. That will have to wait for he next trip), then on Friday I head up to Delphi and Kalambaka. If you don't hear from me from Friday to Monday, don't worry. Those will be some pretty intense travel days and I probably won't have access to e-mail. If you really need to get in touch with me, my cell phone apparently accepts incoming calls (and possibly texts).

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you dare burn those cute little black shoes!!

Tatsiana says hello. She's in my class this semester & asked about you!

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home