Thursday, March 15, 2007

Karlstejn Castle (Hrad)

So, I went to Karlstejn Castle last Sunday. The weather was beautiful. The outside of the castle was great (though the inside was a little plain). After I visited the castle, I walked around in the hills surrounding the castle. All in all, a very pleasant day.






Anyway, Mom arrives in Prague tomorrow. I'm only doing half of my conversation class tomorrow morning so I can pick her up from the airport. I'm excited about her visit, and I hope to have some more pictures to post. (Which I will post eventually. The internet here is still a little spotty, so if I disappear for a week or two it just means that I don't have internet access in my apartment.) It is 9pm here, but I still have one more class to prep (and I need to pick up my room a little bit--there are papers and books everywhere...)

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are really lovely pictures. It's nice that you're getting out of the grimy city and seeing some of the country side.
I know that your mom is excited about her visit, and I hope to hear all about it soon.
Brenda

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, great pictures! Sounds like it was a nice day and a pretty place to explore.
How exciting that your mom's visiting! I'd dub it "Pat does Prague," but that might have some eyebrow-raising connotations.
Have a great weekend...gonna pinch anybody if they aren't wearing green (or orange, pending belief systems)? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home