Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ugh.

So, I' ve started looking at flights back to the USA for summer. I'm just trying to price some tickets--I want to get a feel for how much to (gulp) budget.

So far it looks pretty bad. Everything is over 1000 dollars. I found a ticket for over 3,300. Ugh and yuck. I may have to consider flying into NYC or something--will check the price on that... nope, not any better.

Anyway, not that it is too important now. I can't buy a ticket until I have my job interview and find out what is going on with that (it is on Thursday--wish me luck).

Anyway, I'm working on a list of questions to ask the interviewer. Most of my questions will be about the students and the methodology. I feel like I am starting to get more of a feel for what to ask about students and school set-up.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on Thursday, Deirdre! I know you are going to blow them away. Kathie

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about connecting in London? Our flight from Prague to London was not that expensive. Besides which, your mother will be there in June.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home